HALF DAY OPTIONS ( 4 Hours)
This itinerary can be customized to suit your tastes including the sights & sounds of the city & surrounding areas, as well as a visit to the False Bay side of the Peninsula via Chapmans Peak Drive to enjoy some wine tasting in Constantia and a traditional fish & chips lunch at one of the picturesque harbour towns.
Morning Tours: Flexible
Afternoon Tours: Flexible
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver).
- guests’ meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
When booking this tour, the Rate is PER SIDECAR and not PER PERSON.
- After your meet & greet with your driver, enjoy a brief driving tour of the city. 20 minutes.
- Continue along Atlantic Seaboard via Camps Bay – Hout Bay to Chapman’s Peak Drive. ETA Chapman’s Peak lookout 30 minutes. 5 mins stop for photos.
- Continue over Chapman’s Peak to Simon’s Town via Noordhoek and Scarborough. 40 minutes.
- Fish & Chips lunch in Simon’s Town. 45 minutes.
- Head towards Constantia area over Ou Kaapse Weg. 30 mins.
- Optional stop at wine estate for wine tasting. 30 mins, time permitting.
- Head back to the city. 30 minutes.
- Total tour duration: 4 hours
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
In front of Ferryman’s Pub, V&A Waterfront
Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.