The Mercure A’Zambezi is a laid-back river lodge on the banks of the Zambezi River, a few kilometres from the Victoria Falls. It is easily reached by tarmac road and falls within the Victoria Falls district’s confines. The distance from the lodge to the airport is roughly 25km and the town centre is a mere 4km away.
– 3 Nights accommodation on a Bed and Breakfast Basis
– Return flights to Vic Falls ex JNB
– Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals.
– Return airport/hotel transfers
– Approximate Airport Taxes
– Meals as specified
– Items of a personal nature
– Meals not mentioned
– Travel & medical insurance
Price from 7500
For the latest rates and special deals for this destination.… Let’s Chat.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. The exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Advance purchase, peak or high season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.