Our “Walk where Jesus Walked” tours of Israel the Holy Land departing from South Africa are uniquely designed for church groups and Christians of all denominations,. We employ top Israeli guides, experts in the history of Christianity, the Bible’s Old & New Testament. When you join our Holy Land Israel tours from South Africa, all of what you have read in the Bible, will suddenly come to life. Every stone you step on has a mark of history during Jesus’ times and the Bible’s kings and prophets. We follow the milestones in Jesus’ life, death and resurrection, share communions and prayers at the Garden Tomb, Mount of Olives, on a boat in the Sea of Galilee and you can be baptized in the Jordan River.
Your Israel Pilgrimage Package includes:
- Luxury Air-conditioned coach and professional English-speaking guide.
- Round trip group economy flight from Cape Town –Istanbul –Tel Aviv. Airfare and taxes.
- Round trip transfer from airport to hotel
- All Tipping’s and porterage.
- Automatic group travel and medical insurance for those persons up to
- the age of 74 years before departure. For persons 75 to 84 yrs. we will arrange at an extra cost.
- Pilgrimage booklet.
- All sightseeing in the Istanbul and the Holy Land as per itinerary.
- All hotel accommodations are based on double occupancy with private bath or shower.
- Single room supplement available at extra charge.
- Meal arrangement –breakfast, lunch & supper as per itinerary.
Your Israel Pilgrimage Package Excludes
Items not mentioned in inclusions
Priced from R 43500 per person sharing
For the latest rates and special deals for this destination.… Let’s Chat.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. The exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Advance purchase, peak or high season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.