Enjoy a full day outing in the Winelands. Visit a selection of 3 to 4 wine estates in the Paarl-Stellenbosch-Franschhoek wine districts. Indulge yourself with chocolate & brandy tasting, Champagne & nougat tasting as well as experiencing all the artisanal activities at The Spice Route.
Morning Tours: Flexible
Afternoon Tours: Flexible
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver).
- guests’ meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
When booking this tour, the Rate is PER SIDECAR and not PER PERSON.
- After your meet & greet with your driver at the pickup point, board your sidecar & head out to the Winelands area via the N1 highway.
- First stop is The Spice Route. A farm where you can indulge in a host of tastings (Wine, beer, chocolate, artisinal cheeses & lots more..) in a beautiful setting.
- Continue to Fairview Wine Estate next door & enjoy a taste of their wines accompanied by a cheese platter made from the milk of their resident herd of goats.
- After stocking up on some quality wine, re-board your sidecar & head through the picturesque countryside towards Franschhoek and stop off at Boschendal Wine Estate for lunch (picnic optional).
- After lunch, head over Helshoogte Pass (optional stop at Delaire to enjoy the views) towards the town of Stellenbosch.
- After a brief driving tour through Stellenbosch, head towards the famous Van Ryns Brandy Distillery where you can indulge in a session of brandy & chocolate pairing.
- Afterwards, head back to Cape Town via the N2 highway.
- If requested, Wineland tours can be tailor-made to suit your tastes and requests.
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
In front of Ferryman’s Pub, V&A Waterfront
Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.