SOUTH COAST TOUR
Head out along the South Coast meander via Gordon’s Bay to Betty’s Bay and enjoy a classic Fish & Chips Meal at one of the seaside villages en-route. Return via Pringle Bay and visit the Stony Point penguin colony as well as a stop at the Cheetah Outreach sanctuary in Somerset West or wine tasting at the Meerlust Wine Estate.
Morning Tours: Flexible
Afternoon Tours: Flexible
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver).
- guests’ meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
When booking this tour, the Rate is PER SIDECAR and not PER PERSON.
- fter your meet & greet with your driver at your pick-up point, head out of the city towards Gordon’s Bay via the N2 highway.
- Pass through the harbour town of Gordon’s Bay & continue along the stunning coastal road of Clarence Drive. The scenery includes the dramatic Hottentots-Holland mountain range on your left as well as False Bay coastline on your left, home to an abundance of marine life, including Southern Right whales (in season).
- Pass through the seaside villages of Rooi Els and Pringle Bay before reaching Betty’s Bay.
- At Bettys Bay, enjoy a brief visit to the Harold Porter Botanical Gardens or head down to the Stony Point penguin colony.
- Re-board your sidecar and continue to Pringle Bay for an authentic lunch of Fish & Chips.
- After lunch, re-board your sidecar & head back to Gordon’s Bay along Clarence Drive again enjoying the magnificent scenery of the False Bay coastline.
- After passing through Gordon’s Bay & the holiday town of Strand, stop off at the Cheetah Outreach at Paardevlei in Somerset West.
- Optional visit to Flagstone Winery and/or Triggerfish Craft Brewery while you’re there.
- After your stop, head back to Cape Town via the N2 with an optional visit to the famous Meerlust Wine Estate.
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
In front of Ferryman’s Pub, V&A Waterfront
Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.