Rates are Valid from 01 Nov until 31 Oct 2022
Just 2 hours from Cape Town, situated in the historic town of Touws River, in a valley between the Langeberg and the Outeniqua Mountains in the Karoo, the 10,000 hectare conservancy has evolved from its early days of being residence to various antelope species only to becoming the home of the Africa’s Legendary Big 5. We offer you a unique opportunity to see Lion, Rhino, Buffalo, Elephant & Leopard, as well as Giraffes, Waterbuck, Oryx, Kudu, Lechwe, Zebra, Bontebok, Red Hartebeest, Springbok, Gemsbok, Steenbok, Caracal (Lynx) Blesbok, Fox, Jackal, Baboon, Black Wildebeest, Cheetah, Impala & Hippo’s. Additional wildlife and flora is available to view on our once-in-a-lifetime game drives.
Return: ±13:00 next day
Includes: Welcome Drinks on Arrival, Buffet Lunch, 2-3 Hour Game Drive, Buffet Dinner, 2-3 Hour Game Drive and Buffet Breakfast.
Excludes: Transport, Beverages and Expenses of a personal nature.
Return Transport Regular Shuttle Bus: R 1400 p/person
Return Transport Private Vehicle: From – R4000
For more transport options: CLICK HERE
- Travel via the wine region via the Huguenot Tunnel& enjoy the Magical Klein Karoo Landscape
- Welcome drink on arrival,
- 2–3 hour Game Drive in open-air 4×4 Safari vehicle&Visit a Lion Project / Animal Rescue Centre
- Lunch under trees in the open-air or in the boma style restaurant
- Relax around the pool in summer or at the fireplace in winter