Allow Sisonke Tourism Services to take you all the way to the most South Westerly tip of Africa. The Cape of Good Hope is the mythical meeting place of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans.
Depart: 08:00 – 09:00
Return: ± 18:00
- Clifton & Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles mountain range
- Hout Bay
- Boat Trip to Seal Colony (Duiker Island) – Optional
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Ostrich Viewing – Drive by
- Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point
- Flying Dutchman – Funicular to lighthouse – Optional
- Boulders Beach – Penguin Colony – Optional
- Simon’s Town
- Drive by / Drive through Constantia / Bishopscourt
Includes: Entrance fees, Registered Tourist Guide in an Air-Conditioned Vehicle
Excludes: Lunch and Optional visit fees
R 176 Penguin Colony (Adult)
R 88 Penguin Colony (Child)
R 100 Seal Island (Adult)
R 50 Seal Island (Child)
R 80 Flying Dutchman (Adult)
R 35 Flying Dutchman (Child)
* Optional entrance fees may be subject to change
Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens are no longer part of this tour, due to time constraints
- Experience Chapmans Peak Drive, one of the world’s most scenic and majestic drives. At one of the many picnic spots, you can enjoy and take photographs of the breathtaking views of the beaches and rugged cliffs and in season, you may spot some whales and dolphins too.
- See Cape Point’s towering rock cliffs and the lighthouse, over 230 species of birdlife, baboons, bucks, zebra and ostrich. Explore the Cape of Good Hope, the most South-western point of Africa.
- Visit the Jackass Penguin colony at Boulders Beach in Simon’s Town. Observe their fascinating behaviours up close and personal or even dare to have a swim alongside them!
Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. One of the world’s most beautiful gardens. Fully immerse yourself its offer of over 7000 species of plants, shady trails, panoramic views, picnic spots, sculptures and many more.