City and Surrounds Scenic Tour
Enjoy a brief introduction to Cape Town city and the Atlantic Seaboard.
Trip includes a tour through the inner city (Castle, City Hall, Company Gardens, Bo Kaap district) and then a visit to Signal Hill. After a brief stop, the trip continues through Camps Bay returning to the City via the Atlantic
Morning Tours: Flexible
Afternoon Tours: Flexible
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver).
- guests’ meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
When booking this tour, the Rate is PER SIDECAR and not PER PERSON.
- Enjoy a brief introduction to Cape Town city and the Atlantic Seaboard.
- Trip includes a driving tour through the inner city (Castle, City Hall, Company Gardens, Bo Kaap district) and then a visit to Signal Hill via Kloofnek Road.
- Enjoy a brief stop at Signal Hill (toilets) & take in the magnificent views of the city, Table Bay and Robben Island.
- Re-board your sidecar and continue down Camps Bay Drive towards the coast passing through the beautiful seaside suburb of Camps Bay.
- After a brief stop at Maidens Cove (toilets), continue along the Atlantic Seaboard through the suburbs of Clifton, Bantry Bay & Sea Point.
- Trip ends at the V&A Waterfront or any city address.
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
In front of Ferryman’s Pub, V&A Waterfront
Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.