Just 2 hours from Cape Town you can now experience, for the first time in over a century, the return of Africa’s wild animals. Set in a big green oasis in the middle of the Karoo, you can see Buffalo, Rhino, Lion, Giraffes, Waterbuck, Oryx, Kudu, Lechwe, Zebra, Bontebok, Red Hartebeest, Springbok, Black Wildebeest, Cheetah, Impala ... & more than 165 species of birds.
• Travel via the wine region & Klein Karoo
• The fruit growing region of Ceres
• Welcome drink on arrival
• 2 hour Game Drive in open-air 4x4
• Walk with giraffes (time permitting at game rangers discretion)
• Visit lion project
• Lunch under trees in the open – air or in the boma style restaurant
• Relax around the pool in summer or at the fire place in Winter
• Return to Cape Town via the Huguenot Tunnel
Inverdoorn Game Lodge & Safari's ten thousand hectares dedicated to conservation contains over 1200 wild animals representing 28 different species and hundreds of species of birdlife.
Of all the Cape private reserves this close to the Mother City, only Inverdoorn offers such a wide variety of free roaming species living in large family herds.
And Inverdoorn Game Lodge & Safari runs a Cheetah Rehabilitation Program on site open, naturally, for overnight visitors to explore and visit.
At Inverdoorn, we understand that visiting an African Safari is a once off opportunity, so our safaris are specifically set up for visitors to get maximum first-hand African wild animals interaction.
Visitors can track animals on 3-hour game drives in our specifically designed Land Rover 4x4 game viewing vehicles with rangers on hand to help you find the animals and provide accurate, up-to-date information of flora and fauna.